- Identify human trafficking victimization;
- Describe the intersectionality of social determinants and human trafficking;
- Explain the importance of trauma-informed care through a cultural competency lens;
- Discuss best practices for multidisciplinary and collaborative partnerships; and
- Identify cultural competency assessment and evaluation tools.
Lynette M. Gibson, Associate Professor and Director of Research in Nursing, University of South Carolina Upstate Mary Black School of Nursing
Sunnetta “Sunny” Slaughter, CEO and Principal Consultant, Sunny Slaughter Consulting, and Co-Chair of Violence as a Public Health Issue Committee, SHEC (Region IV)
1 If the registration link does not work, please copy the entire link and paste it into your web browser. For webinar-specific questions, contact the moderator at email@example.com.